Sunday, April 12, 2009

STRUGGLING SOUL...!!!


The beauty of the green plants, I was unable to see till date though I was travelling the same route since the last four years. I was always happy but my happy little heart didn’t see this beauty before. I stopped to see the fresh plants smiling at me as if they know me from ages but I felt they were strangers to me. I was suddenly feeling special. Special about the place I am in. But the only confusion was that why the place did seem different today. Suddenly a thunder broke from the dark clouds and there was a sudden lightning.

I then realized the difference. I was unable to hold the umbrella in my hand. I fell to my knees and broke into tears. All these days, I was walking through the journey of life with my beautiful friends. I had just known them and the happiness that they brought into my life. I was happy and just knew about the smiles I shared with those special souls. Immersed in the ocean of happiness I never observed the world around.

But today, I am left alone to live up the rest of journey in the path of life. The college ended and we all had to move to the different roads from the junction. The road I had to go is all new but I am just alone. I was sad for not having my friends with me.

Thoughts brought to me more and more tears that I had forgotten all through these four years. I sat there crying for a long time. A thunder broke again.

I stood up and took the umbrella and started to move forward as I now know that I had to live myself now and it is me who had to complete the journey of life myself. I knew I had all the best wishes needed and I am safe under the umbrella of love of my friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gud one my dear....

like ur poems even ur short stories are being the gudd ones....

that was soo beautiful...reading this all the octaves passed thru ma mind

yamini meduri said...

@Sukku

that was about the octaves only dear...!! this is the true feeling and i feel i am nothing with you people...!!

i dont know how am i gonna love the rest of my life with out octaves..!!

Anonymous said...

yammi, i loved it.

u have expressed yr feelings beautiful. u r going to live ur life with octaves itself.

once in ur heart, they will be forever there. no one can break that friendship. u dont worry!

yamini meduri said...

@Leo

thanks yaar...!!
i know but then a bit sad we wont be there together as we are now..!!!