Saturday, November 1, 2008

I LOVE TO WRITE...!!!

HOW IS MY NEW DESKTOP???



hii frnds....this is my new desktop and the story goes this way...!!!

                    every human being who can think have lots of feelings, lot many thoughts, and many more ideas.....each of them have a different theme and hence, we tend to put these ideas infront of the world.....to do this we WRITE  them....... writing them on any piece of paper makes us happy. i dont know abt anyone esle....i write and i love doing it.....i write anything to make myself clear to this world......i enjpy writing and so i blog.......i am thankful to everyone of u for reading my blogs...... 

SIMPLY TO SAY,
 I AM IN LOVE WITH WRITING
 &
 I HOPE I WOULD NEVER MISS IT IN MY LIFE........

3 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am just in love with the desktop noo more word for it :)..

urs..hemu..

yamini meduri said...

@hemu
thanq frnd....this blog has taken its shape with ur idea....

thanx for it

Danduanilkumar said...

your blog is makes me think different way.........carryon in your way.....